[yocto] Initial posting..

Jeff Sondermeyer Jeff.Sondermeyer at biamp.com
Wed Jan 8 11:56:18 PST 2014

To whom it may concern,
I am new to the Yocto Project (as is my company Biamp).  We have started a new x86 project and bought 4 seats of Intel System Studio.  I am using YoctoProject  and have built a NUC image which works.  I have tried using Hob with limited success.  It seems to error out often when collecting packages from GIT whereas the command lines tools (bitbake) seem to work fine.  Should I submit a specific bug report?

Thanks,
Jeff

Jeff Sondermeyer  *  DSP Development Manager
Biamp Systems  *  9300 SW Gemini Drive, Beaverton, OR 97008
www.biamp.com<http://www.biamp.com/>  * dir. +1.503.718.9262 * tel. +1.503.641.7287 * fax +1.503.626.0281
[cid:image001.png at 01CF0C68.A3F1D220]

BIAMP SYSTEMS EMAIL NOTICE
The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and
may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose this
information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail or telephone and
delete the original message from your mail system.