[yocto] Fedora 20 building core-image-miminal failed for danny

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 23:23:13 PST 2014

On Sat, Jan 04, 2014 at 12:07:59AM +0100, Belisko Marek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to build minimal image for beagleboard in Fedora 20 in poky-danny.
> With small tweaks (basically fix texinfo errors by replacing @colophon
> and doc at cygnus.com) I get rid of some initial bugs but
> binutils-cross-2.22 failing during install (log attached). I cannot
> understand what is an error with install. Any ideas?

c-tic54x.texi:348: @itemx must follow @item

see texinfo fix in dylan/dora branch, maybe it would be easier to backport to
danny instead of reinventing texinfo fixes there.

But there will be more components which will need a fix for texinfo,
IIRC only dylan and newer releases have already all fixes backported.

Martin 'JaMa' Jansa     jabber: Martin.Jansa at gmail.com