[yocto] Board farm and automated testing for meta-mono

Alex J Lennon ajlennon at dynamicdevices.co.uk
Wed Feb 26 02:11:44 PST 2014

Hi,

I recall some discussions about a board farm, and can see some older
emails in the list which touch upon this.

At some point I'd like to add some simple tests to meta-mono to automate
testing on ARM vfp/hardfp, qemux86, MIPS, PPC etc.

Does a board farm consisting of different architectures exist at present?

If so is there somewhere I can look for information on how to add some
tests? (e.g. run up a simple console app and Windows  Form app on the
targets without error for starters)

Thanks,

Alex