[yocto] Minutes: Yocto Project Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, February 25, 2014 8:00 AM US Pacific Time

Meier, Dennis meier.dennis at siemens.com
Wed Feb 26 01:56:46 PST 2014

> * Yocto 1.6 status - 10 min (Stephen/team)
>  https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.6_Status
>  https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_1.6_Features
> YP 1.6 M3 RC2 is about ready for release.  Still working some non-blocking issues for M3.  YP 1.6 > is progressing for release at the end of April.
> Richard: Could use some more eyes on the new revision of the Bitbake manual located here.  If you > have time please review it.

Concerning the bitbake manual at http://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/temp/user-manual/user-manual.html: I found a small mistake and wanted to create a patch but the user-manual doesn't seem to be in the https://github.com/openembedded/bitbake or http://git.openembedded.org/bitbake/ repo. What am I doing wrong or where can I find this newest version?

Regards, Dennis