[yocto] Basic query regarding porting

Jegan Chandru pcjegan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 03:10:01 PST 2014

Hi,

You should start reading the yocto documents. ;)
Start here,
https://www.yoctoproject.org/documentation/current
You should focus on,
http://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/current/yocto-project-qs/yocto-project-qs.html
http://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/current/bsp-guide/bsp-guide.html

As you have mentioned TI Beagle Board,
http://layers.openembedded.org/layerindex/branch/master/layer/meta-beagleboard/
You can integrate this layer to your yocto.

For any other how to, plenty of help available online.

Happy Yocto!

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 3:57 PM, Manimehalai S <
MANIMEHALAI.SELVARAJ at lnttechservices.com> wrote:

>  Hi all,
>

> I am new to yocto. Consider that we are developing a new board based on
> TI's beagle board. How should I start porting to the new board in Yocto.
>

> Thanks
>
> *Larsen & Toubro Limited *
>
> *www.larsentoubro.com <http://www.larsentoubro.com>*
>
> This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
> intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do
> not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it
> from your system.

JCP