[yocto] Minutes: Yocto Project Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, February 11, 2014 8:00 AM US Pacific Time

Jolley, Stephen K stephen.k.jolley at intel.com
Tue Feb 11 08:15:00 PST 2014

Attendees: Jessica, Paul, Bruce, Stephen, Polk, Laurentiu, Vali, Christina, Tom Z, Jefro, Denys, Christin, Saul, Belen, Richard, Alex G, Ionut, Alex D, Randy N., Nitin, Alex V,

Agenda:

* Opens collection - 5 min (Stephen)

* Yocto 1.6 status - 10 min (Stephen/team)

  https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.6_Status

  https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_1.6_Features

Yocto 1.6 M2 is done

Yocto 1.6 M3 is being worked.  Richard give this update: We are moving to a more task based structure using python.  We are seeing some random failures in Autobuilder, so this is taking some time to debug and work the issues. Systemd is also have some intermittent build failures and we think we know what this issue is and are developing a patch to fix.  We are working some shared state patches.

* SWAT team rotation: Laurentiu -> Nitin

  https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Build_Failure_Swat_Team

* Opens - 10 min

* Team Sharing - 20 min

Nitin - Working on making the kernel ready for 1.6 M3.  Would like to work with Saul to get this ready.  Saul comment: Need to update this to make it automatic.  So, talk with Beth to see if we can automate this step.

Thanks,

Stephen K. Jolley
Yocto Project Program Manager
INTEL, MS JF1-255, 2111 N.E. 25th Avenue, Hillsboro, OR 97124
*   Work Telephone:          (503) 712-0354
*    Cell:                                (208) 244-4460
* Email:                             stephen.k.jolley at intel.com