[yocto] Error while building SDK

Iorga, Cristian cristian.iorga at intel.com
Wed Feb 5 23:30:24 PST 2014

Hi Rohit,

First of all we are not a support team.
While YP is used in Bluegiga product, we are not providing support for this product.
Support for this product should be directed to Bluegiga, and if it proves to be a fault with our YP, we will try to fix it, if the time and resources allows us.

Regards,
Cristian Iorga
YoctoProject.org
Intel Corporation