[yocto] Python recipe question

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Tue Feb 4 02:00:31 PST 2014

Hi Ashish,

On Tuesday 04 February 2014 14:50:29 Ashish Dalela wrote:
> I notice that many  python standard modules (e.g. cgi.py) are not getting
> packaged with the core-image-basic. I can't find a specific package that
> includes this although I can see the file being a part of the source
> archive. Any suggestion on how I can include all standard libraries?

Our python recipe splits out a number of modules into their own separate
packages; cgi.py is in a package called "python-netserver". You can find which
package standard modules are in by looking in
tmp/work/<arch>/python/<version>/packages-split/ , or alternatively you can
include the "python-modules" package in your image to get all of them
installed.

Cheers,
Paul

--