[yocto] Help with ipset bitbake files

Padam J. Singh me at padamj.com
Sun Feb 2 21:13:05 PST 2014

Hello,

What could be the possible reasons for a recipe to get packaged correctly in an RPM, shows as being installed in the final image generation, yet none of the files actually show up in the rootfs?

I am trying to add a recipe for version 6 of the ipset utility. I have been able to get dozens of other recipes and my own applications working, just this one is giving me issues.

Thanks,
Padam