[yocto] Distro vs. Image

nick xerofoify at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 18:34:21 PST 2014

Schwab,
You asked about an building an installable image, if you have Hob there is a way.
https://www.yoctoproject.org/documentation/hob-manual-16#run-deploy
This is a link to the page explaining it, scroll down to the section on deploying
or running  your image and it should explain how to do it.
Cheers Nick