[yocto] [oe] meta-java layer maintainership

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Sun Dec 28 04:31:57 PST 2014

On Monday 01 December 2014 11:57:10 Paul Eggleton wrote:
> On Monday 01 December 2014 10:16:24 Paul Eggleton wrote:
> > Henning would like some folks to help him maintain the meta-java layer,
> > which contains OpenJDK and other open source Java-related components.
> >
> > An ideal candidate maintainer would:
> >  * Have an interest in maintaining the Java-related recipes in the layer
> >  * Be willing to review and merge patches from the community
> >
> > If you'd like to help out here (and responsibility can be shared by more
> > than one person, it doesn't just have to be one) then please reply here or
> > in private and I'll arrange for you to get access to the repository.
>
> Looks like we now have enough people to take care of this, thanks everyone!

I'm not sure if this ever got announced, but we now have the following
maintainers for meta-java:

  Henning Heinold <henning at itconsulting-heinold.de>
  Mario Domenech Goulart <mario at ossystems.com.br>
  Maxin John <maxin.john at enea.com>
  Otavio Salvador <otavio at ossystems.com.br>

At the same time, the layer has also been moved to the following location:

  http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/meta-java/

I've just updated the OE layer index accordingly. Please update your local
clones using something similar to the following command:

  git remote set-url origin git://git.yoctoproject.org/meta-java

Cheers,
Paul

--

Paul Eggleton