[yocto] USBmount and systemd-udev namespace conflict

Francois P. Gallichand francois.p.gallichand at ca.abb.com
Thu Dec 18 05:06:59 PST 2014

Hello,

I finally found a solution to my problem. In fact, the mounts made by udevd not being accessible to other processes comes from the way the system-udevd service is started. In the /lib/systemdsystem/system-udevd.service, I just remove the MountFlags=slave line and by doing that, all the mounts are shared (the default) and accessible by all the processes.

Regards,

François Gallichand
Engineer - Software Group
ABB Group