[yocto] adding drivers to rpi-basic-image

abhishek srivastava just_abhi22 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Dec 15 19:51:40 PST 2014

Hi allI have generated image for raspberrypi basic image rpi-basic-image using "hob"
Now How can i add my TFT drivers or any other driver to the rpi-basic-image? I am also willing to know some more details on package importance in building raspberrypi image such that what those packages would do, if I add them to my image or how it helps?
Actually I am into making a customized LINUX just for my target requirement so I want to be very specific on packages I am adding and why? Please guide me.
 warm regards
Abhishek