[yocto] regarding yocto installation

Shalini K P Shalini.KP at LntTechservices.com
Mon Dec 8 00:57:12 PST 2014

Hi,

   M trying to install yocto on host Ubuntu 12.04. I m following these steps.
mkdir ~/bin
$ curl https://dl-ssl.google.com/dl/googlesource/git-repo/repo > ~/bin/repo
$ chmod a+x ~/bin/repo
$ PATH=${PATH}:~/bin
* Download the BSP metadata (recipes + configuration files + classes)
$ mkdir fsl-community-bsp
$ cd fsl-community-bsp
fsl-community-bsp $ repo init \
-u https://github.com/Freescale/fsl-community-bsp-platform \
-b dylan
fsl-community-bsp $ repo sync
Fetching project meta-fsl-arm-extra
Fetching project poky
Fetching project meta-fsl-arm
Fetching project meta-openembedded
Fetching projects:  16% (1/6)  Fetching project fsl-community-bsp-base

After this it does not proceed further. Can anyone please help me how to proceed further.

Regards
Shalini

L&T Technology Services Ltd

www.LntTechservices.com<http://www.lnttechservices.com/>

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.