[yocto] Minutes: Yocto Project Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, Dec. 2, 2014 8:00 AM US Pacific Time

Jolley, Stephen K stephen.k.jolley at intel.com
Tue Dec 2 09:21:57 PST 2014

Attendees: Armin, Cristian, Sona, Joe, Matthew, Michael, Sean, Belen, Jesep, Saul, Stephen, Tom, Richard, Denys, Ross, Alex,

* Opens collection - 5 min (Stephen)

* Yocto Project status - 5 min (Stephen/team)

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.8_Status

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_1.8_Schedule

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_1.8_Features

YP 1.5.4 is in QA and it progressing.  Working the SSL 3.0 issue in 1.5.4.   What we would like to do is break the current bug into separate bugs against the recipes which are effected.

YP 1.8 M1 will freeze at the end of the day today and will go into QA soon.

We have decided to do a YP 1.7.1 after YP 1.8 M1 is completed.

* SWAT team rotation: Cristian -> Nitin

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Build_Failure_Swat_Team

* Opens - 10 min

Richard - Noticed there are reports that Bitbake is hanging, but Richard hasn't seen a reproducer yet for the issue. If you have on please send it to Richard

* Team Sharing - 10 min

Michael - Network at the new data center is up and so we need a download of the sources and mirror.   Can we do it during the day (PDT) on Friday?

Sona - Sona has run CVE checker and found more issues with YP.   She will be opening bugs for these issues.

Thanks,

Stephen K. Jolley
Yocto Project Program Manager
INTEL, MS JF1-255, 2111 N.E. 25th Avenue, Hillsboro, OR 97124
*   Work Telephone:          (503) 712-0534
*    Cell:                                (208) 244-4460
* Email:                             stephen.k.jolley at intel.com