[yocto] Community Demo Area at ELCE

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Tue Aug 19 17:50:37 PDT 2014

At the Embedded Linux Conference in San Jose, CA USA this past spring, we
had six great demos in the Yocto Project booth. However, only two of those
were demos that we arrived with. Four were from community members who
spontaneously showed up, including a homebuilt audio player (hi nerdboy)
and we thank them very much for their support and willingness to share.

As a response to that, the Yocto Project would like to invite Embedded
Linux Conference Europe* participants to bring your projects to the Yocto
Project booth if you'd like to show off your work. We will have a screen,
keyboard, mouse, and power available. Small embedded projects are best, but
if you have a scale robotic dinosaur or a Yocto-powered Lamborghini, we
won't turn you away. (Probably.)

Please RSVP to me directly and let me know when to expect you.

If there is enough interest, we can also set up a table at lunchtime at the
Yocto Project Developer Day** following ELCE.

* http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference-europe
**
https://www.yoctoproject.org/tools-resources/events/yocto-project-developer-day-elce-2014
--