[yocto] Build the kernel for I.mx6 board

Ronaldo Nunez ronaldo.viera at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 04:55:25 PDT 2014

Hello Vinod,

You are right. I should have tested it before answering. My apologies.

But, if you want to zip ( I suggest you to use tar.gz instead) the source
code, check the SRC_URI variable in
sources/meta-fsl-arm/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-imx.inc . This variable
defines the repository address of the kernel.

And, also, take a look at linux-imx_3.10.17.bb or linux-imx_2.6.35.3.bb (if
you're using daisy branch) to check the correct branch for the version that
you need.

Also, take a look at meta-freescale mailing list. Freescale's layers
related questions are solved from there.

[]'s,

Ronaldo

--
Ronaldo Nunez