[yocto] Build the kernel for I.mx6 board

vinod kumar vinodmaverickr007 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 23:24:52 PDT 2014

Hi Ronaldo,

Thanks for your reply and valuable suggestions.

*But cleansstate work the same way as cleanal*l. It means it also remove
the kernel source code from build directory.

However the link which you share with me is very nice, I go through it but
also does not give the idea.

I have the follows queries:

   -  I want to clean my kernel directory(*.o binary file only* not .c
   file) only. So is there any way to do that?

   - And one more thing how we can *apply the patch in kernel driver* (eg.
   USB driver) and add the customize configuration from source directory.
   Please give an example, if it is possible.