[yocto] Build the kernel for I.mx6 board

vinod kumar vinodmaverickr007 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 23:16:30 PDT 2014

Hi,

I have build the yocto for I.mx6 board. After building the source code,
kernel is in build directory. So when I run
bitbake linux-imx -c cleanall, it remove the entire kernel source code.

So I have some queries:
1) Is it possible to modify(to made changes) the kernel source code
directly from source directory, without going into build directory.

2) How can I remove the compiled file(.o) file from the kernel source code,
without deleting the entire kernel source code.