[yocto] Installing Application Development SDK hangs when using "screen"

Mark Hatle mark.hatle at windriver.com
Fri Aug 8 07:09:13 PDT 2014

On 8/8/14, 8:21 AM, Pierre Yves MORDRET wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> This is on Daisy branch. On Dylan branch I didn't experience such trouble. It came up with Daisy.

(I haven't used Daisy very much... but...)

There was a bug in the master version of the SDK installer that was displaying
special characters to the screen in some instances.  It caused what appeared to
be a lockup on my screen for a while, but it was actually just taking a very
long time to complete the operation, then a 'return' would allow the prompt to
come back.

This was recently fixed by a commit from Richard
2d1660112e54653f7bb763939d0416472c49fe01

If you can, cherry-pick that commit from master into your Daisy branch and try
again.  If this works, we should get that submitted to Daisy.

--Mark