[yocto] Yocto 1.7_M2 release candidate 1 ready for QA

Georgescu, Alexandru C alexandru.c.georgescu at intel.com
Tue Aug 5 07:49:38 PDT 2014

Hi,
As RP mentioned in a previous mail, we aren¹t covering the meta-fsl
toolchain on our QA. We are validating though on the other platforms that
we cover and progressing with the automation in this area should validate
at least the basic functionality of the toolchain on the other platforms
as well.

Regards,
--
Alexandru Georgescu