[yocto] [Tizen General] Build Tizen with yocto work-flow

Alex J Lennon ajlennon at dynamicdevices.co.uk
Sat Aug 2 08:35:22 PDT 2014

On 01/08/2014 17:36, Alex J Lennon wrote:
> On 01/08/2014 16:38, Alex J Lennon wrote:
>>> I don't know either but I think it's best to be compliant with both
>>> bash and dash, I will try to correct those issues in order to be
>>> dash-compliant. Thanks a lot for the feedback ;)
>> No problem Kévin. I'm glad you feel it is of some use. I'm getting other
>> recipes failing now with bash. What I'll probably do is let it run to
>> completion with bitbake -k and collate the failures.
>>
>> Hopefully that'll be some useful feedback in terms of a build on Ubuntu
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Alex

Kévin,

I made some progress with a USB installation of Yocto Tizen and a VirtualBox disk.

Both a Samsung laptop running from USB and a VirtualBox machine boot, but after mounting the root filesystem they go extremely slowly.

They get to "failed to get machine ID" and then it's taking a minute or two before new output appears. Then screen goes black and I don't appear to get any further.

e.g. https://www.dropbox.com/sc/ckc84doykfnyvwp/AAAA7s_wocGh1PNUJ3tfIMBLa?n=17361870

Cheers,

Alex