[yocto] yocto Digest, Vol 46, Issue 109

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Fri Aug 1 03:52:51 PDT 2014

On Friday 01 August 2014 10:30:18 Pushpa Teja wrote:
> yes but this problem is not at all solving there is no problem in my
> connection when ever i am trying this sites mirrors are not available plz
> give me a solution.

I'm sorry but I don't think it's possible for me to just give you a solution
to this. You're getting timeouts from the upstream servers (multiple
independent ones), and it appears you're getting the same problem fetching
from our mirror server. That points to a problem at your end or somewhere
between you and those servers. I can't really help fix that other than to
suggest you try fetching the files externally, use traceroute to try to figure
out where the connection is getting dropped, talk to your ISP, etc.

Cheers,
Paul

--

Paul Eggleton