[yocto] replace references to hob with references to toaster?

Rifenbark, Scott M scott.m.rifenbark at intel.com
Fri Aug 1 02:26:11 PDT 2014

Yes - this does clearly suggest that.  I spoke to key people here and my understanding of the Hob and Toaster functionality is correct (i.e. Hob builds things and Toaster reports things).  "Plans" are for 1.7 to have Toaster be able to build things.  If that happens by release time, then I will need to update that chapter 4 in the dev manual to include a section on creating an image through Toaster and will leave the one in there for Hob since it will still be valid as a method for creating an image.

Regarding the wiki, that statement indicating that Toaster was formerly known as "Web Hob", etc. was missed.  It needs to be removed.