[yocto] Kernel config fragments are not applied

Neuer User auslands-kv at gmx.de
Wed Apr 30 12:16:11 PDT 2014

Am 30.04.2014 20:44, schrieb Bruce Ashfield:
> Can you send me your bblayers out of band ? I'm using meta-fsl-arm
> and meta-fsl-arm-extra to get a build going, and running into
> expansion errors in the kernel recipes. Rather than hunt around
> more than necessary, I'll check against your layers.
>
> Bruce

Sure:

LCONF_VERSION = "6"

BBPATH = "${TOPDIR}"
BSPDIR := "${@os.path.abspath(os.path.dirname(d.getVar('FILE', True)) +
'/../..')}"

BBFILES ?= ""
BBLAYERS = " \
  ${BSPDIR}/sources/poky/meta \
  ${BSPDIR}/sources/poky/meta-yocto \
  \
  ${BSPDIR}/sources/meta-openembedded/meta-oe \
  ${BSPDIR}/sources/meta-openembedded/meta-multimedia \
  \
  ${BSPDIR}/sources/meta-fsl-arm \
  ${BSPDIR}/sources/meta-fsl-arm-extra \
  ${BSPDIR}/sources/meta-fsl-demos \
  ${BSPDIR}/sources/meta-openembedded/meta-ruby \
  ${BSPDIR}/sources/meta-qt5 \
  ${BSPDIR}/sources/meta-mylayer \
"

 Not sure that you need all. meta-ruby and qt5 is needed for my application.