[yocto] Adding qtwebkit fails do_rootfs in qt5

Manimehalai S MANIMEHALAI.SELVARAJ at LNTTECHSERVICES.COM
Tue Apr 29 16:22:47 PDT 2014

Hi,

I have added meta-qt5 layer to my project and the filesystem settings are as below:

IMAGE_INSTALL_append += " arm-benchmarks icu qtbase qtbase-tools qtbase-plugins qtbase-fonts qtbase-plugins qtwebkit cinematicexperience gstreamer  qtdeclarative oprofile ethtool libstdc++ alsa-lib alsa-utils alsa-tools alsa-conf alsa-conf-base bluez4 bluez-hcidump iproute2 busybox devmem2 dosfstools gdb gdbserver i2c-tools initscripts iperf makedevs modutils-initscripts mtd-utils netbase udev-utils tslib-conf tslib-tests tslib-calibrate tinylogin"

When qtwebkit is added in the filesystem, build error occurs as below:

Log data follows:
| DEBUG: Executing shell function do_rootfs
| Note: configuring RPM platform settings
| Note: configuring RPM system provides
| Note: configuring RPM DB settings
| Note: configuring Smart settings
|

| Note: adding Smart channel xxx (80)
|

| Note: adding Smart channel armv7a_vfp_neon (75)
|

| Note: adding Smart channel all (10)
|

| Note: configuring RPM cross-install scriptlet_wrapper
|
| Updating cache...               ######################################## [100%]
|
| Saving cache...
|
| Error: qtwebkit not found in the base feeds (lec3517 armv7a-vfp-neon armv7a-vfp armv7a armv6-vfp armv6 armv5e-vfp armv5e armv5-vfp armv5 armv4 arm noarch any all).
| ERROR: Function failed: do_rootfs (see /home/manimehalais/dinesh/build/tmp/work/lec3517-poky-linux-gnueabi/core-image-sato/1.0-r0/temp/log.do_rootfs.25541 for further information)
ERROR: Task 7 (/home/manimehalais/dinesh/poky/meta/recipes-sato/images/core-image-sato.bb, do_rootfs) failed with exit code '1'
NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 6212 tasks of which 6210 didn't need to be rerun and 1 failed.
No currently running tasks (6211 of 6213)

Please help me to resolve the issue.

Thanks,
Manimehalai S

L&T Technology Services Ltd

www.LntTechservices.com<http://www.lnttechservices.com/>

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.