[yocto] quilt-native fails on tar version 1.27.1

Mirza Krak mirza.krak at hostmobility.com
Mon Apr 28 23:00:29 PDT 2014

Hi.

I recently updated my Ubuntu PC to 14.04 LTS which broke yocto builds.

 From what I can see is that there seems to be an issue with the tar
command and quilt-native recipe. But I am to newb to fix this. Do you
guys have any ideas?

uname -a
Linux mirza-hm 3.11.0-20-generic #34-Ubuntu SMP Tue Apr 1 20:40:25 UTC
2014 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

tar --version
tar (GNU tar) 1.27.1
<http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>.

Written by John Gilmore and Jay Fenlason.

Attached log.

--
Med Vänliga Hälsningar / Best Regards

Mirza Krak