[yocto] ROOTFS_POSTPROCESS_COMMAND warning

Erik Botö erik.boto at pelagicore.com
Fri Apr 25 01:37:44 PDT 2014

Ok, I got it working now.

Just create a function that does what you want, e.g.:
function fix_my_rootfs() {
    echo "foo"
}

Then run this function from ROOTFS_POSTPROCESS_COMMAND, e.g.
ROOTFS_POSTPROCESS_COMMAND += "fix_my_rootfs; "

That works for me. When I first tried it I accidentally added () when
calling the function from ROOTFS_POSTPROCESS_COMMAND which does not
work.

Cheers,
Erik