[yocto] Modify RFS before final image is created

Tobias Blom tobias.blom at techne-dev.se
Fri Apr 25 00:22:39 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I have run into a problem that I’m not able to figure out how to solve, and turn to the list to ask for general directions.

I need to modify my root FS just before the final image is created. The problem is that I do now know where to implement my code.

More specific, I want to copy a couple of RPM-packages to the final RFS, packages that have just been installed. The reason is to be able to perform a rollback later on.

Any help and general pointing in the right direction would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Toby