[yocto] autobuilder repourl by commit

Jate S jatedev at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 21:17:10 PDT 2014

I checked out branch master, and I went with your suggestions on the
updated GIT environment variables.

On the dora branch of the autobuilder, a forced build from the web
interface would use the 'hash' properties of the repos successfully.

In the master branch, this no longer seems to be the case. Now the
forced build does checkout the current head of poky known from  the
result of ResolveLayerHead.

I just noticed that the hash from your example happened to match the
HEAD of poky/master at the time. Perhaps you could try it again now.
The current master is now at 68ef727cdcef439e9bfc57996f3cebfc0e07789e.

- Jate S.