[yocto] autobuilder repourl by commit

Jate S jatedev at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 09:20:46 PDT 2014

I am on yocto-autobuilder dora branch. I would like my Nightly
scheduler check out some layers using the 'hash' repo setting. The
default behavior seems to be that a nightly build does not receive
'commit_layername' information, and thus the CheckOutLayers object
just uses the HEAD.

Where might I go about passing these properties in so that
CheckOutLayers will use my 'hash' setting?

- Jate S.