[yocto] PR server doesn't always work?

Laurentiu Palcu laurentiu.palcu at intel.com
Wed Apr 23 04:41:37 PDT 2014

Hi Gary,

Sorry for the late reply. It could be possible that the packages index
files are not re-generated when you run 'bitbake package-index'.
Depending on the PM you use, can you please try to remove the index
files in all the directories in tmp/deploy/(ipk|deb|rpm)? So, before
"Rebuild package database (bitbake package-index)" step, remove the
index files.

Does it work after that?

laurentiu