[yocto] No USB devices on BeagleBoard xM!

Jeremy Cole-Baker jeremy at rhtech.co.nz
Sat Apr 19 22:37:26 PDT 2014

Hi, thanks for your reply.

I did have a modules file from the build, which I installed on my root
fs as follows:

tar x -C _root/ -f
modules–3.10.11+git0+363bd856c8_702040ac7c-r0-beagleboard-20140415194907.tgz

(_root is a link to the correct partition on the flash card). The file
contained a number of directories and files which were installed under
/lib/modules/3.10.11-yocto-standard/. I have verified that these were
copied correctly.

Could I be missing one or more modules, because I haven't selected some
option in the build somewhere?

Is there any way to find out what module it is trying to load (i.e. when
it says "no such file or directory")?

Jeremy Cole-Baker