[yocto] Question about remote debugging via gdbserver

Federico Vitali fede.vitali at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 01:28:53 PDT 2014

Goodmorning Rudolf,

thank you again for your time.

I have not explained my goal very well, so I try to explain with a specific
example.
I'm working with gstreamer for a project I'm following for my company.
Let's take
the gstreamer "hello world" application, here is the source code:

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/manual/html/chapter-helloworld.html#section-helloworld

I've succesfully built and deployed the application. I can debug and follow
the code of the application line
by line with eclipse. Now, if I want to enter into a function of gstreamer
libs (e.g. gst_pipeline_new),
what should I have to do?

Federico