[yocto] non empty package group

Katu Txakur katutxakurra at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 09:09:19 PDT 2014

Thanks Paul,

yes, it does "inherit packagegroup" and all the packages are installed.
What I would like to have is a mypackagegroup.ipk that I can copy to any
system to install all the files, binaries.... in those recipes using "opkg
install mypackage.ipk"
The problem that I have is that the files, binaries... of the recipes in
RDEPENDS_${PN} are not included in the mypackagegroup.ipk. Do you know how
can I include them?