[yocto] non empty package group

Katu Txakur katutxakurra at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 08:54:11 PDT 2014

Hi,

I have some recipes that generate multiple packages.
I also have a package group that groups all the recipes.
I would like to use the package created with the packagegroup recipe to
install all the files coming from my recipes into the target system. The
aim is to have one package that will install/update all the binaries,
libraries and config of the recipes included in the packagegroup.
How can I include all the files in the recipes added to REDEPENDS of the
package group into the package to do this?
I've tried RPROVIDES but the .ipk package created from the
mypackagegroup.bbrecipe doesn't include any of the files.

Thanks