[yocto] Help-Gstreamer Vaapi Plugin Issue in 1080p mp4 playback

Meenakumari Shedole meenakumari.s at hcl.com
Thu Apr 10 01:14:07 PDT 2014

Hi All.

By using all latest version packages, Vaapi able to set the foreign window but there is random changes between Application and VaapiSink in SetWindowId, Play and Stop state.

Below are few of the different behaviors.

a.  To play 1080p media, First SetWindowID, Play and Stop. ( It works with foreign window)
b.  To play 1080p media, Second time only Play and Stop. (It won't work) and crash the daemon.
c.  start the daemon and app
d.  This time again SetWindowID, Play and Stop. (It works with foreign window)
e.  Only Play and Stop.( it works and won't crash the daemon also)
f.   Next time again setWindowID, Play and Stop. (it won't works)
g.  Next again to SetWindowID, Play and Stop.(it works)

Some times when I use only Play and Stop it open it's own window and start to play.

Regards
Meenakumari Shedole