[yocto] CGL compliance layer initiative

Vali Cobelea valentin.cobelea at enea.com
Wed Apr 9 04:05:41 PDT 2014

OK Paul, that indeed makes sense, I really did not knew that preliminary
versions of layers are accepted.
I will discuss around here and if everything goes OK we will start the
move in the "public" layer index.
I also do agree with an all-together strategy, no matter for the layer
state.

Much appreciated,
Vali