[yocto] CGL compliance layer initiative

Vali Cobelea valentin.cobelea at enea.com
Wed Apr 9 03:55:47 PDT 2014

Hi,

Thank you for the input.
We will keep the layer for a short period of time at the current
location while getting other ideas regarding the content / architecture.
The layer initiative will also be raised up in the board advisory
meeting, in order to get even more input.
After which we will make it easier to find, access and use for anyone,
exactly as you suggested.

Best regards,
Vali