[yocto] CGL compliance layer initiative

Chris Larson clarson at kergoth.com
Tue Apr 8 08:46:55 PDT 2014

On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 8:41 AM, Vali Cobelea <valentin.cobelea at enea.com>wrote:

> It should work as I tried it outside the company network; otherwise I'll
> ping back the IT guys to allow anonymous access.

You tried it, yes, but you have the ssh keys necessary to authenticate as
the git user on that server, which no one outside your company does :) If
you want folks to be able to clone your repository without having to add
their public keys to your ssh server config, then you will indeed want to
contact IT to get anonymous access going.
--
Christopher Larson
clarson at kergoth dot com