[yocto] CGL compliance layer initiative

Vali Cobelea valentin.cobelea at enea.com
Tue Apr 8 08:34:08 PDT 2014

Hi,

Here at ENEA we decided to take the initiative regarding the CGL
compliance when it comes to the Yocto Project.
For this we started the work on a dedicated layer called 'meta-cgl'
which can be accessed / cloned from here:

  http://git.enea.com/git/?p=linux/meta-cgl.git
  git clone git at git.enea.com:linux/meta-cgl

Have a look of the things we got there so far, please remember that
there is still plenty of work to be done (layer architecture, CGL
requirements coverage mode and so on).
It is a little bit more than a stub layer, consider it a starting point
for the direction we would like to have with this layer.

Any input is much appreciated, lets keep the discussion by this email
thread and see where it goes.

Best regards,
Vali