[yocto] [meta-raspberrypi] Problem building core-image-sato-sdk

Robert Berger gmane at reliableembeddedsystems.com
Tue Apr 8 00:35:35 PDT 2014

Hi,

On 03/09/2014 02:08 PM, Federico Vitali wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I've succesfully build core-image-sato for raspberry pi, but when I try
> to build the sdk version I obtain the following error:
>
> ERROR: Multiple .bb files are due to be built which each provide
> virtual/libgles2
> (/home/vitalife/yocto/poky/meta-raspberrypi/recipes-graphics/userland/userland_git.bb
> <http://userland_git.bb>
> /home/vitalife/yocto/poky/meta/recipes-graphics/mesa/mesa_git.bb
> <http://mesa_git.bb>).
>  This usually means one provides something the other doesn't and should.
> ERROR: Multiple versions of mesa are due to be built
> (/home/vitalife/yocto/poky/meta/recipes-graphics/mesa/mesa_9.1.6.bb
> <http://mesa_9.1.6.bb>
> /home/vitalife/yocto/poky/meta/recipes-graphics/mesa/mesa_git.bb
> <http://mesa_git.bb>). Only one version of a given PN should be built in
> any given build. You likely need to set PREFERRED_VERSION_mesa to select
> the correct version or don't depend on multiple versions.
>
> What could be the problem?

I hit the same problem and tried something like this [1] and
PREFERRED_VERSION_mesa ?= "9.1.6", but the problem persists.

Did you find a solution?

[1]
http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/meta-intel/tree/common/recipes-graphics/mesa/mesa_9.1.6.bbappend?h=dora

Regards,

Robert

> Thank you in advance
>
> Federico
>

> --

..."German programmers tend to take it as a personal insult when a fault
is detected in code that they have written." - Debora Weber-Wulff
weberwu at tfh-berlin.de [comp.risks 16.94]

My public pgp key is available,at:
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x90320BF1