[yocto] Eclipse+Webos

Zhang, Jessica jessica.zhang at intel.com
Wed Apr 2 22:50:21 PDT 2014

Hi Sergei,

Are you talking about importing webos meta data?  You can try to do a local clone of the webos, then in Eclipse create a bitbake commander project.  For the project locations, enter the directory that contains the webos meta data directory, for the project name, enter your webos meta-data folder name.  To use yocto meta-data as an example, I've cloned it under /home/jzhang/poky, so my project location I enter /home/jzhang, and project name I enter poky.

Cheers,
Jessica