[yocto] Yocto Project Developer Day at ELC 2014

Jeff Osier-Mixon jefro at jefro.net
Tue Apr 1 07:43:04 PDT 2014

Hi Toby - we are not holding a Developer Day at ELC this year,
unfortunately. YP will be there with a booth and some demos. There is
a 2-day OE/YP hackathon for project developers planned following ELC
() but it is specifically for face-to-face work on the project itself,
not for training. We do have a DevDay planned for ELCE in Dusseldorf
in the fall.

Jeff Osier-Mixon @Intel
Yocto Project Community Manager http://yoctoproject.org