[yocto] Fwd: FW: Creating BSP without using git

Dilip Kumar 008dilip at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 23:18:44 PDT 2013

> Hi,
>
>             I need to create a local BSP layer using Yocto-bsp create
command without the use of Git.

> yocto-bsp create mylayers qemu -s
>
> Which qemu architecture would you like to use? [default: i386]
>
>             1) i386    (32-bit)
>
>             2) x86_64  (64-bit)
>
>             3) ARM     (32-bit)
>
>             4) PowerPC (32-bit)
>
>             5) MIPS    (32-bit)
>
> 3
>
> Would you like to use the default (3.8) kernel? (y/n) [default: y] y
>
> Do you need a new machine branch for this BSP (the alternative is to
re-use an existing branch)? [y/n] [default: y] n

> Getting branches from remote repo git://
git.yoctoproject.org/linux-yocto-3.8.git...

> Thanks with Regards

> Dilip Kumar b

> The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain
confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s).
Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on the basis of
information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and
must notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will
not accept responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of,
or the presence of any virus or disabling code in this e-mail"