[yocto] [meta-freescale] The updated proposal of FSL Yocto layers reorg - 4-Mar

Bob Cochran yocto at mindchasers.com
Sun Sep 29 18:54:08 PDT 2013

Hi Zhenhua,

Can we get an update on Layerscape?  It's been about 6 months since the
Yocto layers organization for Layerscape was last talked about on this
board.

When will we first see an instance of the stage 2 organization (e.g.,
meta-fsl-layerscape) in the yocto project source repos
(http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/)?

Thanks,

Bob