[yocto] problem with sft in fsl-image-gui

Diego Gonzalez diego.gonzalez at horus.es
Wed Sep 25 00:08:14 PDT 2013

Hello,

we  discovered how to add sftp function
in our customizable image. There's a package called eclipse-debug
(~/poky/meta/recipes-core/packagegroup), which you can find a RDPENDS
to openssh-sftp-server.

So you have at
least 4 possibilities to add it in your image (select just one) :

 * In a
	customizable image or in the local.conf : IMAGE_FEATURES += " …
	eclipse-debug"

 * In a
	customizable image : IMAGE_INSTALL += " \

	…. \
openssh-sftp-server
										\
"

 * In the
	local.conf : IMAGE_INSTALL_append = " openssh-sftp-server"

 * In the
	local.conf : CORE_IMAGE_EXTRA_INSTALL += " openssh-sftp-server"

I'm asking my self : why ?

Thank you,

Cheers

Diego González González
Dpto. de Control Industrial HORUS HARDWARE S.A.
Pol Ind Europolis C/Berna nº4
28232 Las Rozas de Madrid
diego.gonzalez at horus.es