[yocto] Minutes: Yocto Project Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, September 24, 2013 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).

Liu, Song song.liu at intel.com
Tue Sep 24 16:35:44 PDT 2013

Attendees:
Nitin, Beth, JeffP, MichaelH, MarkH, Saul, Jessica, Darren, ScottR, Tom, Belen, Paul, Ross, Richard, AlexG, Song

Agenda:

* Opens collection - 5 min (Song)
* Yocto 1.5 status - 10 min (Song/team)
  https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.5_Status
  https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/charts/combo.html
  - Bug fixing: WDD is going up, but shows signs of stabilizing. Resolved 40+ bugs last week. Let's keep up the good work and bring WDD down.
  - QA: Running the full pass on last RC. Will have the report out tomorrow. Some issues on the generic x86 BSP, Ross will do some triage and look into them.
  - Build: the build last week has some instability issue. Most of them are timeout issues. Merged some priority setting code. Seems to work really well. Master's only issue is for meta-freescale ppc failure. No concern on that. Much better than before. Proposal is to branching today for the release. RP will take care of that when we are ready. We will be more strict on what patches we can merge after we branch. At the same time, we understand that many people are working on bug fixes to bring WDD down. It's a balance.
  - Partitioning patches: Tom has not posted anything yet. Cleaning up functionality. Will send out the patches this week. RP: We might be able to squeeze it in for this release, as long as it's standalone, nothing breaks because of it.
* SWAT team rotation: Saul
* Opens - 10 min
* Team Sharing - 20 min
  - Michael: working on the YP dev day server, get it out asap. Working hard on it.