[yocto] RFC: Janitorial tasks

Bryan Evenson bevenson at melinkcorp.com
Thu Sep 19 11:26:26 PDT 2013

Paul,

Is the plan to move toward the YP wiki task list, the YP bugzilla, or both for Janitorial task entry?  If one would be preferred over the other, it'd probably be good to state that at the top of the wiki page.

For the wiki task list, maybe add an "Assignee:" line, so that someone knows if the task is being worked on?  Would be frustrating to work on a task only to find someone else did the same thing.

-Bryan