[yocto] working with less known x86 compatible CPUs

Serdar Topaloğlu stopaloglu at tai.com.tr
Fri Sep 13 00:54:00 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I don't know if here is the place of this question but it is also Yocto relevant in my opinion.

Is there any compatibility problem in Yocto Linux with less popular x86 compatible CPUs like Vortex86DX, AMD Geode LX800, AMD T44R, VIA Eden,  etc ? Now they are getting popular in different form factor SBCs as PC/104, PC/104+, ComExpress,etc. Especially, can I use Vortex86DX CPUs in my yocto linux based projects without problem? We are currently working with Intel Atom n450 without problem.

Thanks in advance, best regards,

Serdar